Contract & Agreement
This is a private agreement and contract by and between the Purchaser, of product provided by GREG MCKENNA PTY LTD, Trading as Mckenna Macro and any agents, representatives or employee’s. Further known as the ‘Client’ and the ‘Company’, hereby Agreed to the following Terms Conditions and Obligations of this Agreement and Contract.
Terms and Conditions
The Company has extensive experience trading, researching and developing trading systems which includes a method and strategies of using various trading tools in conjunction with each other, aligned with technical analysis and fundamental analysis to help one to make trading decisions and protect trading capital including but not limited to chart templates and various indicators, within the FX, (forex), CFD, Options and cash markets
1. The Client acknowledges that such information and knowledge is valuable. The Client therefor accepts all materials, templates, chart indicators, systems, strategies and any other information available or given within or by the Company, and by agreement to this contract as products of the Company and Copyright to the Company.
2. The Company is entitled to just compensation for making this knowledge available to The Client at the nominated subscription package The Client elects.
3. The Company and The Client agree that the use and access to this knowledge and any notes or material, daily trading indications and live webinars is granted upon due consideration on this contract at The Clients elected subscription tier.
4. Permission is not granted to The Client to copy, sell, market, give away, distribute, publish, post, share, teach, or transfer any of the materials, templates, indicators, videos and any methods of using the Trading System’s, Strategies, Suggestions or any knowledge herein to other parties, either by direct or indirect means. It is the responsibility of The Client to ensure these terms. Failure to adhere to these terms is breach of contract and The Company will terminate all subscriptions and any party in receipt of the above by way of The Client, will be not held liable directly for such receipt but the onus falls solely on The Client who shall make restitution to The Company for a full year’s subscription at The Clients contracted election of subscription. By agreeing to this contract The Client agrees to these terms.
5. Daily Trade Suggestions
5a. The Client accepts and agrees to the following conditions.
I. The newsletter, video or any other article and editorial The Company produces, may or may not provide suggestions on trading opportunities as and when possible, depending on market conditions and other analysis by The Company.
II. The suggestions will be posted in the member’s area of the website that The Client has subscribed to.
III. The trades and analysis will generally be based off the D1 (daily) charts, with a weekly (W1) analysis at the start of each trading week.
IV. The risk management of The Client and how The Client decides to manage the suggested trades, levels to watch and knowledge given is completely at The Clients discretion. The company accepts no responsibility or liability for The Client and said discretion.
V. The Company reserves the right to cease the service at any time. If The Client wishes to appeal the cessation of the service, they may apply in writing to The Company.
VI. The Company, nor any of its employees and agents accept any responsibility or liability for the financial result of trades The Client enters from using suggestions or any other product and knowledge contained within this contract and The Companies website, webinars, written material, videos or group chats. The Client accepts responsibility and relinquishes and waives any claim against The Company by agreement to this contract.
VII. Under no circumstances can the Client pass on their log in details to a third party. The log in ISP address of each client is tracked.
VIII. If The Client suspects or is made aware that The Clients access details have been disclosed to a third party or are no longer safe, then the Client will contact the Company immediately to inform them of the breach and to obtain access details.
6. SUBSCRIPTION PACKAGES
6.1 Tier 1, Bronze. Monthly subscription $100:
6.1.1 Access to the Daily Market Morning Newsletter or access to the Daily Market Morning Video
6.2 Tier 2 Silver Monthly subscription $133:
6.2.1 Access to Both The Daily Market Morning Newsletter and The Daily Market Video.
6.3 Tier 3 Gold Monthly subscription $250: 22.214.171.124 Limited number membership
126.96.36.199 Inclusive of Tier 2 content, also including:
188.8.131.52 Exclusive weekly analysis market scan;
184.108.40.206 Possible Daily trade suggestions
6.4 Tier 4 Platinum Monthly subscription $500:
220.127.116.11 Access to all Tier 3
18.104.22.168 Exclusive Market Video
22.214.171.124 Exclusive access to the Forum site and access to the live fortnightly trading room ask the trader webinar
126.96.36.199 The companies Trading Course at a 50% discount with basic strategy outline, with 50% discount on any future products
7. Course Software
Software that may be provided by the Company is coded specifically for the Client's own trading account. To request the software be coded to a new account, please send an email to the Company at: firstname.lastname@example.org with your new account log in number.
8. Acceptance, Payments and Refunds
The Client and The Company agree that the terms of this contract are final, first payment is due immediately upon selection of a subscription package. Once access is granted to The Company, this contract becomes legally binding inclusive of all conditions, agreements, terms and statements within this contract. Inclusive of all accessible areas and products of The Company. All sales are final and no refunds are given.
9. Legal Disclaimer
Forex, CFD, Option, Derivatives or Cash trading, or any other form of trading has large potential rewards but also large potential risks. The Client must be aware of those risks and be willing to accept them in order to invest in the markets. The Client acknowledges in agreement to this contract all funds traded with are funds that if lost will not place The Client in financial hardship. No representation is being made that any trading account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed on the website, in any video or webinars, in the course notes, on any email or within any other trading education material provided, or by any other Client or Trader in group conferences, webinars and chats. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results. Trading involves high risks and The Client acknowledges the understanding of risk in agreement to this contract. Neither the Company nor any of its employees, representatives or agents are responsible for any trades The Client elects to or not to take. In agreement to this contract all trades taken are entirely at the Client's own risk, ergo agreement to these terms The Client waives all claims, legal: civil and common, against The Company.
Greg McKenna Pty Ltd, trading as McKenna Macro (ACN 119589212) PO Box 109 Anna Bay NSW 2316 email@example.com